Monday, May 5, 2008

happier post!

I'm sorry for the small size of the photos, but you get the idea...




Above are some pics from Malou's moving day. We were a movin' machine.  We got everything to her new apartment in 2 loads and Yann's little blue truck was a mighty champ.  That truck really was loaded to full capacity.  Yann really wanted a picture taken with everything lashed to the top.  He was very proud of his truck that day.  We attached Malou's little American flag onto the front of the car, and we were amazed at how many stares we got.  And then I got to keep the flag as a moving gift.  It is hung above our guest room bed, waiting patiently for my American mom's arrival....9 more days! yeah!


1 comment:

Librarian and Archivist said...

Heather I just found your blog burried in my comments! Amazing! Glad to see you so happy! I'll keep and check up on you.