Friday, June 20, 2008

my husband is a ship boat CAPTAIN! and other great news!

My husband just told me some great news that i have to share.  In fact, I can't not share it with you, because i am bursting with pride...Yann is a real-life-official-international Ship Boat Captain!!!!  How cool is that?! Wait, here is the coolest part; he already was one as of April 1st, 2008, so that means i married a Captain!  He apparently attained enough hours of ocean navigating that he automatically became a Captain.  Which is nice because #1: we thought he wasn't going to have this classification until this November and #2: he is eligible to get hired for a position as a Captain; which means good things.  So, a big Congratulations goes out to you, baby.  You look so darn handsome in your Captain uniform...xoxo. 




Congrats to my good friends Katie R. & Stephanie D. for rocking it out in the job search area! They both called me within 2 days to tell me that they were offered great positions at very well-known companies!! You go, ladies.  I knew all your job searchin' blues would be over shortly, because anyone should consider themselves a lucky employer to have you on their lineup. I'm so happy and proud of both of you and GOOD LUCK in your future positions!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congratulations to the captain and to the captains wife. glad things are going well for you.