Saturday, June 14, 2008

What's poppin'

Nan is the lady dressed in red.  She's gonna be having her baby very soon.....(!!!!)  Read on:











I tell you what's poppin'...my good buddy, Nan, who is gonna be having that baby of hers any moment now.  I'm just so excited for Scotty & Nan! I cannot wait to meet their little lady, Miss Adrielle Celeste.  I don't have any preggo pics of Nanners but here we are back in the day!  We had a girls weekend in Fernandina Beach (The Dirty Dina), Florida for her b-day last February.  We rode our beach cruisers to this quiet, deserted beach and had a grand old girlie time.  Anyways,  Congrats Momma Nanny and I know you guys are gonna be the best parents ever!  Your baby is going to be a Iron Chefin', Nobel Prize winnin' cutie pie!

1 comment:

Andalee said...

Awww, what sweet pictures...Here's to Nan and her beautiful baby girl...who as of this post has not yet given birth. I'm hoping she'll be born on June 23...my birthday! ;)