Sunday, February 1, 2009

Snow Day

We went snowboarding last Thursday at Orres, a ski station in the French Alps. It was a big day of strikes, with many labor unions partcipating so we thought what better to do than escape and go hit the mountain? Nice day, not very many people at all since it was a weekday. Yann was in the snow park for a while and he did some crazy jumps. The best were towards the end of the day and my camera battery died so I didn`t get them!

Also, how cool is this Taj Mahal-esque igloo? We wanted to eat our picnic lunch in there, but we forgot to bring our sandwiches. But still it was fun to pretend it was our very own ice palace for like five minutes.


Also, at the bottom are two pics of our new (used) car! Isn`t she cute? It reminds me of my Subaru that I had to sell when I moved to France. I will have to do a post on our old truck when it sells. That truck deserves at least a shout out for being a strong and somewhat reliable vehicle. Have a great week and let`s see each other again soon, ok?














I like her voice and I like syrup too, I guess...

No comments: