Friday, October 9, 2009

The Nursery is complete!

So, finally the nesting can begin! Or should I say...is completed? We knocked out the nursery and not a moment too soon. :) The colors are lime greens and chocolate brown. Cute for a girl, right? Anyways, I hope you enjoy and check out the mini video of me at the end of the post. I really think it turned out pretty cute, if I don't say so myself! And next time I'll be posting pics of my Mommy Glam photo sesh with the lovely and talented Abby of Liga District.

DSC01034

DSC01029

DSC01030

DSC01026

DSC01028

And here is a detail of the bedding...

DSC01033

And on either side of the crib are hanging some vintage embroidery patterns of kitties that I did while in France...

DSC01031


DSC01040

and Rascal in the nursery after his haircut; he feels very naked now...

DSC01041

4 comments:

KatieKate said...

I love it. LOVE the colors! Love the fabric, all of it. NIce job. Now, you're really ready. I mean, she has a place to be, everything's clean... nice. Very nice.

Unknown said...

it's so awesome heather, you are are so cute too. love the video. the colors are so great and that fabric is beautiful. this baby girl will be so happy in her sweet room.

Karen said...

Awesome, Heather!! It's perfect!

Liga Photography said...

So modern and vintage...it's Modage!!
So you! congrats and can't wait to see the newest addition!
xo
Abby