Monday, October 5, 2009

The pets and their adorable behavior

I just had to post a few pics of Mopsy and Rascal, who are now joined at the hip. She (the cat) really has built trust in him over the last few weeks and now I have a cat-loving dog! I never thought Rascal would not only resist killing the cat, but actually come to love her. He follows her around and they are so cute in the mornings. They both wait patiently to be let out into the backyard every a.m. to do their business. We love our pets; they are part of our little but growing family.

You remember this child's doll bunk beds I fixed up a few months ago for the baby?

IMG_3980


Well, look who decided it was an irresistible place to nap in the sun...


DSC01007


DSC01008


And here they are snuggling together on the bed.

DSC01011

Anyways, I need to put a video up of me and this huge 37 week belly I'm rocking. I'll try to do it in the next few days. When I get motivated enough to dress up, put some makeup on, and be in front of a camera. Ha, ha, let's get real.

2 comments:

KatieKate said...

ahhhhhhh. I keep thinking there's going to BE A BABY one of these days when you post. I'm starting to get anxious for you :)

Love the kitty on the bunk bed... it's perfect.

Unknown said...

yeah, i mean the animals are cute, especially cause i haven't seen rascal since you lived in asheville and he is so cute and that be is awesome.
but, i can't wait for little precious girl to get here.