Friday, November 6, 2009

baby, baby, baby!!!

Well, hey there!!! So, I know I haven't written the BIG post. The post where I tell you every detail of our beautiful daughter's arrival into this world. Well, I'm a little bit busy at the moment to really take the time to make a proper blog post, as you may imagine, but....

I can tell you that our girl was born on November 1, 2009 at around midnight (how bad am I? I don't even remember the time!) and she weighed 7lbs. 8oz. She was 20 1/2 inches long and scored a 9/9 on the Apgar test. She is now about 5 days old and stolen our hearts fully and completely. I am in LOVE, people, big time. She is just amazing and so pretty, if I do say so myself. We are very tired and sore in bizarre places, but we are a family now, 3. And we are living on Cloud 9.

So, please bear with me as i take a few days to recover from the birth and enjoy some special bonding time with baby. But I leave you with a couple of my favorite pics from the last few days...

PS-I won't be posting her name to protect our family's privacy, but I will come up with some cute little nickname to refer to her. Those of you that know me probably already know her name anyways...:)

IMG_4215


IMG_4240


IMG_4269


IMG_4310


IMG_4333


IMG_4338

2 comments:

Karen said...

Too cuuuuute, Heather!!!

KatieKate said...

Let's call her Jolie punkin wunkin.

And please send her to me immediately. Thank you.