Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Hi Everyone!
You thought I abandoned you right? You thought I was just going to leave you with only the Peanuts Christmas Special for the next 4 months. But you should know me better! I was just crazy busy and unable to get to my blog for what seemed like forever. I apologize for my behavior and I resolve in the New Year to do better, and not leave my 3 blog followers hanging! I did try to make time for updating some photos, but I just couldn't get very far without having to put it away.

Anyhoo, I wish you a very very healthy, happy, and prosperous 2009! I hope you achieve all your goals for the year and that you will make the best out of this time. We spent our New Year on a trans-atlantic flight, during which we noticed it had turned midnight at 12:05am. We had no champagne to toast with, so we kissed and feel dead asleep for the next 5 hours. How did you spend your New Year's Eve? Kitty was with us on the plane, in her cat bag, and she did so well. We only heard a small meow from her during take off and landing. We arrived at Frankfurt airport at noon European time and we were so tired and out of it. We went to this German restaurant that we had gone to last time we were there and ordered a huge plate of sausages and saurkraut. We each drank a massive beer and then found a quiet place to sleep before our flight to Marseille. Today we set our alarm to ring at 9:30am and I finally woke up and looked at the clock. Never heard any alarm, because it was 2:15pm! Well, today besides sleeping and recouping we went grocery shopping and cooked a good Brazilian dinner.

The blog entries below are in reverse order: So Christmas first then all the way back to December 13th, when we swent snowboarding before the holidays. Now, I feel like you are pretty much filled in on our lives since the Peanuts Christmas Special was posted. The only thing I have yet to blog about is the wedding, but I am going to wait on that until I have the pictures from Abby. So, enjoy and again I wish you the best year ever!!

Love,
Heather

No comments: